If this is your first time working with us, any necessary files can be emailed to email@example.com, otherwise, send files directly to your Account Manager. If this is your first time working with a printing company, we highly recommend you read our Helpful Hints page first to answer any technical questions. (Click here for FREE software that will easily convert almost any document to PDF)
Our email system cannot accept attachments larger than 20MB. If you file(s) is larger than 20MB, simply use our File Upload procedure below.
Total file(s) sizes exceeding 100MB must be burned to a CD or copied to a flash drive and mailed to or dropped off at our office. If you have any questions or problems regarding file submission, call us at (512) 916-9780.
FILE UPLOAD PROCEDURE
Recommended: if you need to upload more than one file, simply put them in a .zip folder so you only need to need to go through the process once, instead of repeating multiple times.
- Go to the following URL in a browser: http://upload.ultimate-imaging.com
- Unless you have already spoken with your Account Manager about logging in to our system through one of their personalized accounts, use the following generic account.
- Click the Login button.
To upload a file:
- Click the Upload button in the menu row at the top of the page.
- A pop-up window will appear allowing you to upload as many as files as you need. In the pop-up window, click the Browse for Files button.
- Click the Start Upload button at the bottom of the pop-up window to begin uploading.
- Repeat steps until all files are uploaded.
- Select Logout from the navigation menu in the top left corner of your screen.
- Send us an email when your upload is complete.